Saturday, December 25, 2010

Happy Christmas, War Is Over (If You Want It)

Today was Christmas as we all know...so I hope everyone had a fantastic day filled with good food (too much!) laughter and loads of relaxation. I'm planning to have an outfit post tomorrow, I've mostly been slumming around the house in sweats, just what the holidays are for! Just wanted to show you all a couple of photos of our decorations, ornaments, all that good stuff. See if you can spot my brother in the 4th photo down, isn't he too cute with his bowl cut (from ages ago) Haha! I'm off to hang out with my family and watch Inception, enjoy the rest of the weekend lovlelies.



















7 comments:

  1. pretty pictures!

    Merry Christmas x

    www.thefashionmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i ate enough for three small countries, pretty sure;) love this holiday!! hope yours was great too:)
    YOURS, MINE AND OURS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww love the homemade ornaments :) Merry Christmas girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really cute christmas ornaments!! lovely blog as well, I'm now a follower. Come by mine and follow if you'd like
    happy holidays hun xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a lovely christmas darl! Love your blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. great collection of pics!

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete