Monday, December 20, 2010

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone...

So thanks to my loving, fantastic boyfriend I now have a working camera (complete with memory card), making it possible for me to start taking photos again. Thanks Neil for letting me steal your stuff!

I wore this today to go to the chiropractor, eat lunch with my Dad and finish up some Christmas shopping. The weather was predicted as being 'mostly sunny with some clouds' but as you can see, it was more like all clouds without any chance of sun...ah the joys of winter! Hope each and everyone of you is doing well, enjoying the cooler weather and preparation for the holidays. I can't believe Christmas is right around the corner. Have a lovely week you guys.





















4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pattern on your cardi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty sweet of your boyfriend. Any headway on retrieving your laptop?
    Love the print of your sweater. Cute photos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pattern mixing!
    I hope you get your laptop back. I could be a Christmas miracle.

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete