Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday, Monday

So I changed my hair yesterday, wanted something different & new for the school year.  I also picked up some goodies today while I was at the shore & thought I'd share them with everyone.  Please let me know what you think about my hair!  Also, I found a way to wear a bolo tie that's been lying around my place for ages. Have a great week people!

Bright color for the rest of summer, neutral color for fall


Put this on a silver chain & bam!  I can't believe I didn't think of doing this before!




 I used color lifter to try and lighten it up some more (I've been dying it black for awhile), then I did highlights.


I've been talking myself out of these, because everyone has them. But today I caved, because these silly bands are punctuation symbols! How adorable is that??


Bolo tie- Thrifted
Silver chain- my Mom's
Glasses- Urban Oufitters
Ring- a friends

25 comments:

  1. You bleached your hair yourself, you brave lass! I'm appropriately awestruck, since my only at-home experience with bleach resulted in highly unsightly skunk stripes and some seriously damaged hair. A change is so fun though, and hair is totally the easiest way to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THOSE GLASSES!! Ace!!!
    Great blog - love how you styled the bolo on a chain too, you'll get lots of great wear from that stunning necklace!
    xoxo
    The Beckerman Girls

    http://www.beckermanbiteplate.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how great! i love what you did with your bolo tie!!
    and i need to do my regrowth. aargh!

    xxx
    t

    ReplyDelete
  4. punctuation! i love it.


    xxmerissa
    merbri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice nail colors!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the bolo-tie tuned necklace! it's genius!

    xx raez

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning blog and I follow you via google.
    It would make me very happy if you like to follow me, too.

    LOVE
    minnja

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair color is divine - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look good with the new hairstyle!
    nice pic :)


    Jess from Taiwan.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was thinking how amazing that necklace was then I read it was a bolo tie that you had put on a chain great idea. You are so brave to dye your hair it looks fab xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your hair looks great. Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the glasses

    xoxo
    http://shishiwaldorf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the bolo tie necklace idea, looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The glasses are so cute! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice necklace!
    Ooohh brave girl belaching! Watch out... I burnded off a chunk of my hair a couple years ago doing that!!!

    Love your blog!

    http://uninterestingdear.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hahaha, yes I'm still impressed. Anyone with any dexterity whatsoever for hair stuff falls under the category of Gods in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  17. cool post!

    great blog u have here!

    pls come visit and join!

    kiss

    www.thebeautifulandthehard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. hey my blog has been updated, pay your usual visit with ur sweet comment, my dear friend..

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love love love the necklace, and your blog! I'm a new follower!
    Check my blog out lady:)
    http://crimsonrosella-kirstin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I can't deny either- I gave into silly bandz, just so fun!

    BEE

    www.atlantic-pacific.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete