In honor of the new year I thought I'd list 11 things that I'm looking forward to, or planning to make happen in the year of 2011.
1. GRADUATION!!! I'll be starting my final semester of college in a couple of weeks and I couldn't be happier. Taking 18 hours is going to be hell, but well worth it to know that I'll graduate on time (4 years)!
2. Moving- following graduation I'll be headed to a bigger and much better city, and will be living with my man. I'm already bursting with decorating ideas, what furniture I want....a girl can dream, right??
3. Getting a real job- I hope to get some sort of a job in a theater, possibly assistant director (fingers crossed!) and plan to make my living doing that. Mreal dream is to do nothing but act however I have to start somewhere and 'get my foot in the door'.
4. Transformation time- Although I try to eat healthier and exercise more at the start of EVERY new year (and lets be honest, who doesn't?!) I'm dedicated to sticking with it this time. The older I get the more I realize that I can't keep putting this sort of thing of. So I'm getting my butt in gear!
5. Blogging changes- My plan is to post much, much more. Posting still may not happen every day but if I can work up to every other day I feel like that's a huge improvement, no?
Okay this thing is getting a little longer than I'm comfortable with, so I'll finish up tomorrow and pick up at #6. Hope everyone had a wonderful NYE and here's to a magical year ahead *clinks imaginary wine glass* Cheers!