Monday, November 22, 2010

New (and improved?)

These are a few of the pieces I've gotten recently. I wish I had an outfit post ready to go but we just finished a show and I'm completely wiped out. Rehearsals didn't take up too much time thankfully, but with a play that runs 2 weekends, there's just no time to spare.

However my first holiday break is coming up in a couple of days & I couldn't be more ready! That being said, I'll have loads of time to take photos (or, if we're being honest, make Neil take photos of me). After all that's what boyfriends are for, right??

Closing thoughts- I'm considering making the switch to Tumblr...any suggestions or comments from you wonderful ladies who stop by here?


 Lane Bryant (clearance)


 Salvation Army
 

 Target (clearance)


 Resale shop


Kohl's (clearance)

12 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the diamond vest you got! It is so nice :) And I have been considering making a tumblr as well lol, I really do love visiting them so I probably will eventually. I think you should too!! It's just another way to express yourself and your ideas and such!

    That GOOD GOOD Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your vests, great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pieces! love that first coat/dress at best!! Great color!
    About Tumblr.. Ive considered it too but I don't know.. I think there are more bloggers at Blogger and I don't have a clue how Tumblr works.. You??

    anyway..Im glad i bumped into your blog! It's a great read, i really enjoy your posts and your style is just perfect! I'm gonna follow you:)
    Hope you take the time to visit me back. And if you like, please follow me back!

    lots of love
    Fashionfabrice

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the tunic and the lace cammi, sooo pretty!
    I've never had a tumblr, so I can't speak to preference, but if you post a link, i'll follow where ever you decide.

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm liking the vest!
    Don't know a lot about blogging platforms, so I'm illadvised about tumblr. I do love browsing tumblr for photos though.

    Hope you're able to get some much needed rest this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah, i wish i could switch to tumblr! but alas, blogger has run away with my soul in exchange for keeping my blog up...

    xx raez

    ReplyDelete
  7. EXACTLY what boyfriends are for haha. Please wear that vest in your next outfit post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't switch to tumblr! Blogger is far superior :) I like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. greaaat finds! and warning: tumblr is very, very addicting <3

    ReplyDelete